- Orthodox Church of “St. Michael the Archangel” – the Square
- Ethnographic Collection
- Saint Atanas Church
- Bllato Beach
- Saint Vasili Church
- Rallnik beach
- The Oaks of the Monastery of Saint Nicolas (Shulin)
- The Cathedral of Saint George
- Tower of Glloboçeni
- Saint Mary’s Church (Culture Monument) in Glloboçeni
- Prehistoric Settlement of Tuminec
- Paleo-Christian Basilica (Gorna Gorica)
- Tower of Gorica e Madhe - Gorna Gorica
- Church of “Saint Demetrius” (Kisha e “Shën Mitrit” Tuminec) - Cultural Monument
- Monastery of Saint Marena and Evergreen Forest with Juniperus (Venja) of Tuminecit
Moreover, a few minutes away from the municipality of the village, walking up characteristic, cobbled paths the tourist can visit a private Ethnographic Collection, where household and agricultural objects can be found, as well as traditional outfits and for household use.
“Bllato” Beach is a public beach located 1 km away from the village.
Saint Vasili Church of the XIX century and the Oaks of Lajthize which can be found near the church (Leska – Lajthiza).
Rallnik beach. The beach with the name of Rallnik which is 800 m away from the village Zaroshke, well known for the traditional cooking like carp casserole and sardine, for the beautiful beaches and for suitable places for walking or riding
Tower of Glloboçeni – Medieval ruins in Glloboçeni village.
Church of “Saint Demetrius” (Kisha e “Shën Mitrit” Tuminec) – Cultural Monument. The furthest north part of the area is the village of Tuminec where it can be found the church of Saint Mitri, a cultural monument, inside the graveyard of the village, dating back to the XIV century. The famous frescoes from an unknown author present similarities with the icons of the Monastery of Zerzes in Prilep.